Kevin C. Grey
Human Resources Director
Kevin Grey is a director at Warren Whitney who brings more than 20 years of experience in human resources management across numerous industries, including manufacturing, energy, technology, distribution, and non-profits. Kevin works primarily with clients requiring senior level human resources leadership and organizational development expertise. Kevin’s approach is to design solutions around your company’s needs so that you get a personalized HR program and not just a boxed program that doesn’t embody your company’s culture. Kevin has helped several of our clients by stepping in as an interim HR leader.
Roles & Areas of Expertise:
- Interim/Fractional HR Leadership Roles
- Strategic HR Planning
- Culture Development
- HR Compliance
- Developing Guidelines / Handbooks
- Management Development & Coaching
- Succession Planning
- Executive Searches
Education & Certifications:
- BS in Human Resource Management, University of Richmond
- Mini MBA Program, University of Richmond
- Lominger Leadership Architect Certification
- Personnel Decisions International 360 Feedback Certification for Executives
- American Society of Training and Development Human Performance Improvement Certificates: Analyzing Human Performance, Human Performance Improvement in the Workplace, and Selecting & Managing Interventions
Professional & Volunteer Associations:
- 360 Feedback
- American Society of Training and Development in Human Performance Improvement
Kevin generally serves Warren Whitney’s clients in the role of interim Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO). In this role, he is responsible for developing HR strategies, talent management and development, performance management and improvement, employee relations, and organizational development for the company. He also has experience in developing and implementing HR best practices, succession planning, leading organizations through changes, and implementation of HR programs in small and large companies.
Before joining Warren Whitney, Kevin worked as an independent HR consultant for several years, where he served in a process improvement and change management role for the Virginia Retirement System as well as an interim Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) for a small telehealth start-up.
He also served as Director of Human Resources for LG Electronics, where he developed and implemented HR strategies that significantly improved quality of recruits, on-boarding processes, and performance management for both U.S. and international workforces.
Before LG Electronics, Kevin held senior HR leadership roles with Accretive Commerce, Hill Phoenix, and Dominion Resources.