Haley A. Jones
Haley A. Jones is the Administrative Assistant for Warren Whitney. She provides recruiting, research, and administrative services to clients whilst managing the firm’s daily operations and website. Haley writes, edits, and distributes various external communications including Warren Whitney e-newsletters and announcements, and also serves as Warren Whitney’s event coordinator.
Roles & Areas of Expertise:
- Administrative Services
- Internal & External Communications
- Website Management
- Event Coordinator
Education & Certifications:
- MS in Modern & Contemporary Art History, University of Edinburgh
- BA in Leadership Studies, University of Richmond
- Joel and Lila Harnett Research Fellow, University of Richmond
Professional & Volunteer Associations:
- Volunteer, Richmond Food Co-Op
- Sales & Ticketing Team Member, TEDxRVA
- Past Volunteer, Guiding Eyes for the Blind
- Past Volunteer, ESL Tutor, Virginia Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Vision Impaired
Prior to joining Warren Whitney, Haley gained valuable industry experience in the fields of professional administrative support, non-profits, academic research, fundraising, and museums.
Haley previously worked at the National Galleries of Scotland as a Curatorial Assistant Intern. She conducted research for upcoming exhibitions, provided proofreading and editing services to the curatorial staff, assisted with event coordination, and compiled museum survey data.
Haley also worked at the University of Richmond Museums as a Curatorial Assistant, Visitor Services Museum Attendant, and Joel and Lila Harnett Research Fellow. She conducted research while co-curating two exhibitions, drafted press releases and museum labels, and assisted with the coordination of public events and tours. Haley also provided administrative and visitor support, including cataloging works, updating the museums’ online database, and answering visitor inquiries.