Director of Human Resources
Beth Williams has worked in human resource management for more than 25 years with experience that spans many diverse industries, including accounting, energy, financial services and banking, legal services, pharmaceuticals, IT, and non-profit. She provides a full range of HR consulting services and strategic solutions, which are are customized for each client and provide a clear direction to company goals and objectives. Beth has worked with many of her clients on a long term basis, serving in interim HR director roles for several small and large businesses around Virginia.
Roles & Areas of Expertise:
- Interim/Fractional HR Director
- Recruiting & Executive Search Services
- HR Management
- HR Audits
- Benefits Consulting
- Performance Management
- Employee Focus Groups & Culture Definition
- Handbook & SOP Manual Development
- Process Improvement
- Leadership Development
Education & Certifications:
- BA in Psychology and Business, University of Richmond
Professional & Volunteer Associations:
- Vice President, Marco Island, Florida, Marriott Condominium Owner’s Association
- Member, TechServe Alliance
- Member, National Association of Women Business Owners
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management
- Member, RVATECH Association
- Past Board Member, Coordinators2 Inc.
- Past Member, HR Directors Roundtable
Beth has a solid understanding of the challenges business owners face and enjoys using her HR and consulting expertise to offer solutions and strategies that help overcome those challenges. Beth believes that there are no predetermined solutions — every client deserves an objective, fresh look at their unique situation and potential risk issues. She also believes that every issue should be approached creatively taking best practices, individual personalities, management styles, and company culture into consideration when crafting a solution.
Before joining Warren Whitney, Beth successfully owned and operated her own HR consulting business for 14 years and is a principal of Smart Resources, a technology consulting business based in Richmond, Virginia. She also previously held HR leadership positions at Singlestone, Manpower Group, SunTrust Bank, Richmond Memorial Hospital, and the Virginia Department of Worker’s Compensation.