Join our leading industrial pressure vessel manufacturer located near the Richmond airport! English Boiler, LLC is 50 + years strong and is seeking a full time 2D AutoCAD Designer Drafter. This role reports to the Lead Draftsman.
Key Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• 1 to 3 years of successful experience in the CAD field working with AutoCAD in the mechanical / manufacturing industry experience highly desirable.
• Proficient in MS Office especially Excel
• HS Diploma or equivalent required.
• Autodesk certification a plus.
• Attention to detail
• Effectively multi-tasks
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Safety, attendance, and a willingness to learn in a drug free environment must be priorities of the applicant.
• Four day work week (Mondays – Thursday) with minimal overtime required
• Post offer background and drug/alcohol screening required
• Supports pre-sales with drawings for proposals
• Transform concepts into detailed and accurate drawings using computer aided design
• Work in a timely manner to meet deadlines for assigned projects
• Effectively communicate with team members
• Assist in developing and maintaining CAD standards and libraries
• All other tasks as assigned.
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package including health, dental, life insurance, and retirement! Work / life balance with four day work week (Mondays – Thursdays)!
APPLY by sending your resume with contact information and salary requirements to email@example.com. See our website for more information on our history and outstanding customers www.englishboiler.com.
EOE M/F/D/V English Boiler, LLC reserves the right to alter, change, modify and/or terminate this job posting at any time without notice, or obligation, to any party.